Algarve Parasailing |Double Parasail Flight
Going Tandem has never been more fun!
- Bring a friend and take an epic selfie.
- You get about 8-10 minutes of flight time and the whole duration on the water up to 1 hour depending on how many people that is on the boat with you. We can take up to 12 people on the boat at the same time with everyone taking turns to go up in the parachute (single, tandem & triple flight)
How Does It Work
- The two of you sit next to each other in the parachute wearing your own separate harnesses.
- There are no age or physical limitations.
Go Pro Video Package
- Don’t forget to ask about our GO-Pro video package. Hold the GO-Pro in front of you in the parachute and get epic views in the background.
- If you have a friend or family member that would like to accompany you onboard the boat we charge €25 for observers.
Double Flight Combinations
- 2 Adults
- 1 Adult and 1 Child
- 2 Children
€200 + €45 Per Flyer Private Boat
✔️ Best Flight In The Algarve!
✔️ Guaranteed Great Fun + Service!
✔️ We have availability for today!
✔️ Likely To Sell Out!
NOT LOOKING TO FLY DOUBLE !
CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION
More Information On Algarve Parasailing
Algarve Parasailing: A Thrilling Adventure on the Portuguese Coastline
Are you looking for a fun water activity that combines flying and the ocean? Then you should try Algarve parasailing! It’s an exciting way to see the beautiful coastline of southern Portugal with panoramic views we promise an unforgettable moment, with the perfect backdrop we offer the very best parasailing in the Algarve offering you a perfect activity.
What is Algarve Parasailing?
Algarve parasailing is a popular water sport where you are lifted into the air while being pulled by a boat. You wear a harness attached to a parasail (like a parachute), and the boat tows you above the water. This gives you an amazing bird’s eye view of the Algarve coastline, our expert crew will make sure you reach maximum height for an unforgettable adrenaline thrill boat trip.
The Best Spots for Algarve Parasailing in the algarve
There are many great locations for parasailing along the Algarve coastline. When we depart from Vilamoura Marina we will take you to see the sights usually heading towards Albufeira marina .
What to Expect During Algarve Parasailing boat tour
Your guide will give you a safety briefing before you take off. They’ll fit you with a harness and attach you to the parasail, which is then connected to the boat. As the boat speeds up, you’ll be lifted into the air, giving you a breathtaking view of the coastline.
Tips for a Safe and Enjoyable Algarve Parasailing Experience
To ensure a fun and safe experience, make sure you follow your guide’s instructions and wear appropriate clothing or swimsuit . Vilamoura watersports centre equipement is maintained and checked daily ensuring a safe great experience.
Best Boat Ride On Your Algarve Holiday – Enjoy The Algarve Coastline
Algarve parasailing is a thrilling water activity that allows you to see the stunning southern coastline of Portugal from a unique perspective. With its beautiful beaches, clear waters, and amazing cliffs, the Algarve is the perfect destination for parasailing fanatics of all ages are able to participate as no experience is necessary.
VILAMOURA WATERSPORTS CENTRE
Actividades Maritimo-Turisticas, Lda. Rnaat No. 18/2020
WhatsApp or Call us on :
Send us an email to :
Come and Visit Us at :
Marina de Vilamoura, Office 4 , Cais Q, Vilamoura, 8125-409, Algarve, Portugal