Algarve Parasailing Tours |Triple Parasail Flight
Three, the perfect combination!
- Bring two friends and go up in the parachute together, sitting next to each other and wearing your own separate harnesses.
- You get about 8-10 minutes of flight time and the whole duration on the water up to 1 hour depending on how many people that is on the boat with you. We can take up to 12 people on the boat at the same time with everyone taking turns to go up in the parachute (single, tandem & triple flight)
How Does It Work
- The three of you sit next to each other wearing your own separate harnesses.
- There are no age or physical limitations.
Go Pro Video Package
- Don’t forget to ask about our GO-Pro video package. Hold the GO-Pro in front of you in the parachute and get epic views in the background.
- If you have a friend or family member that would like to accompany you onboard the boat we charge €20 for observers.
Double Flight Combinations
- 3 adults
- 3 children
- 1 adult and 2 children
- 2 adults and 1 child
€200 + €45 Per Flyer Private Boat
✔️ Best Flight In The Algarve!
✔️ Guaranteed Great Fun + Service!
✔️ We have availability for today!
✔️ Likely To Sell Out!
NOT LOOKING TO FLY TRIPLE, NO PROBLEM!
CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION
More Information on Algarve Parasailing
Algarve Parasailing Tours: Soaring High for a Thrilling Adventure
Looking for an adventure boat tour during your trip to the Algarve? Look no further than Algarve parasailing tours! Parasailing is an exciting water sport that involves being towed behind a boat while suspended from a parachute. As the boat moves forward, the parachute fills with air, as you take off , lifting you up into the sky. Parasailing is a unique way to explore the stunning coastline of the Algarve and experience the sensation of flying from a bird’s eye view, it guarantees breathtaking views as you soar high making this an amazing experience not to be missed.
Parasailing an unforgettable experience on your Algarve holiday
The Algarve is a popular tourist destination located in the south of Portugal, known for its warm climate, stunning beaches, and vibrant nightlife. The best time for parasailing in the Algarve is during the summer months, from April to October. The weather is warm and sunny, with calm waters and clear skies, making it the perfect time to enjoy this highly recommended thrilling activity.
Based in Vilamoura Marina on the Algarve Coastline
We are situated in the heart of the Vilamoura marina and offer parasailing for all ages and we welcome families with children to enjoy this fantastic parasail experience.
A typical parasailing tour with Vilamoura Watersports Centre lasts around 60 minutes and includes a safety briefing before takeoff. Once in the air, you’ll enjoy stunning views of the coastline, with the opportunity to see marine life such as dolphins and sea turtles below, flight time on average is around 8 minutes.
Parasailing with us is a safe activity performed correctly by our qualified instructor and experienced crew. We are the most reputable parasailing operator in the Algarve.
The Best Parasailing Experience With Vilamoura Watersports Centre
Parasailing tours in Algarve offer a unique way to experience the stunning coastline of the region and enjoy a thrilling adventure. Whether you’re an adrenaline junkie or a first-time flyer, parasailing is an activity that everyone can enjoy. So why not add it to your list of must-do activities during your next trip to the Algarve!
VILAMOURA WATERSPORTS CENTRE
Actividades Maritimo-Turisticas, Lda. Rnaat No. 18/2020
WhatsApp or Call us on :
Send us an email to :
Come and Visit Us at :
Marina de Vilamoura, Office 4 , Cais Q, Vilamoura, 8125-409, Algarve, Portugal
get free photos!
All you have to do is like our Parasailing Vilamoura Facebook Page and give your feedback on TripAdvisor. Purchase your ticket online and we'll upgrade you when you arrive!